North Korea Warns US Of ‘Merciless Strike’ And ‘Uncontrollable Nuclear War’ Over Military Drills! [VIDEO]

So what if we have joint US-South Korean military drills underway.  Did you really think President Trump would stop our annual military drills, just because we had warnings from North Korea? Does North Korea really want to be that stupid?

North Korea it seems threatened our military drills a day earlier and said that they could lead to a “uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war.”

For crying out loud. The 10-day Ulchi Freedom Guardian military exercises are conducted annually. This is called practice by South Korea and the United States and it’s defensive in nature.

North Korea has yet again made violent threats against the U.S., this time in relation to the upcoming US-South Korea military exercises, in which they call “reckless behavior driving the situation into the uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war.”

It seems Fatboy and his generals declared that its army has the capability of going after United States anytime, and not to expect Guam, Hawaii nor the US mainland to be able to “dodge the merciless strike.”  OMG! Do you think Trump is shaking in his boots? Give me a break!

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un visits the Command of the Strategic Force of the Korean People's Army (KPA) in an unknown location in North Korea in this undated photo released by North Korea's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on August 15, 2017. KCNA/via REUTERS

The threats were printed in the Rodong Sinmun, the official government newspaper, and was published and sent out a day before the Ulchi Freedom Guardian military exercises taking place with South Korea.

Threats between the US and North Korea have increased in the past weeks. With Pyongyang claiming just last week it had settled a plan to fire four missiles toward the US territory of Guam. The state controlled media had announced that Kim Jong Un would evaluate the US’ next move before giving launch orders.

CNN:

Kim would “watch a little more the foolish and stupid conduct of the Yankees,” a North Korean statement said last week.

But US military and Trump administration officials said the 10-day military exercises set to begin Monday, would go ahead as scheduled. The annual drills antagonize Pyongyang, which sees them as practice for an invasion. However, the US and South Korea maintain they are purely defensive.

“The Trump group’s declaration of the reckless nuclear war exercises against the DPRK … is a reckless behavior driving the situation into the uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war,” Rodong Sinmun said, using the acronym for Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the nation’s official name.

It is thought to be that the “strongest possessor” of intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of striking the US mainland from anywhere, would be North Korea.

“The Korean People’s Army is keeping a high alert, fully ready to contain the enemies. It will take resolute steps the moment even a slight sign of the preventive war is spotted”

Here’s the video:

Of course, North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un would assess the US’ next move before giving launch orders.

watch a little more the foolish and stupid conduct of the Yankees,

My guess is Trump’s Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis are keeping our military options open should the Fatboy decide to to something stupid.

Obviously he’s not learned anything from President Trump like what happened in Syria or Afghanistan. Maybe the Fatboy should learn a lesson about a little thing called….the MOAB.

Seems to me it would be a nice little solution to those little tunnels in North Korea. What say you?

 

Top